Many African economies are experiencing rapid expansion and economic growth and enterprise is increasingly viewed as the most effective method for delivering development goals.
Impact investors are an increasingly common feature in natural resource management, expanding the finance options for previously donor-funded programmes.
This new economic reality requires a fundamental, market-orientated shift in project management.
Kilimanyika has the capacity and expertise to provide the following Markets, Investments and Enterprise solutions:
- Sustainable Value Chains
- Market Linkages to Projects
- Rural Development
- Alternative Livelihoods
- Market Feasibility and Strategy
- Consumer and Producer Market Research
- Business Planning and Investment Readiness
- Social Enterprise Development
- Forest Finance
- Impact Investment
- Ecotourism Enterprise Development
- Sustainable Tourism Markets